• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at a resort during Thanksgiving week

dmanwi

Mouseketeer
We are staying off-site Nov 23-29 but wanted to do some resort touring, meals, and watching the fireworks from Poly. Should we be concerned at all with being allowed to park at one of the resorts to start our tour since it may be busy? Is there a better resort to start our tour? I prefer to start and end at Poly. Will they not allow us to park?

They likely will not allow you to park that week. It is very busy and the resort parking lots are only big enough for the intended use of resort guests. You can park at the TTC and walk to and from the Poly. That is your best bet.
You could also try to Valet at the Poly, if it is not full. The cost to Valet is $25 plus tip.
Have Fun

Without a confirmed restaurant reservation it could be difficult, and even with a reservation it's possible you may be limited to the time you can park. There's really no way of knowing until you get there. Since you want to start and end at the Polynesian your no-hassles solution is to park at TTC and walk over.

If parking is available, you are limited to 3-hours for a dining reservation. I agree with the PPs, TTC parking is your best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter