Parking an RV at Royal Pacific

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, or on the Universal Resorts Board. Thought I'd come to those who may have experience with this first. :D My family will be spending 3 nights in Tampa at Rally Park Campground (free Rally for Lazy Days customers; gotta love free!), and visiting Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. We are then going to Universal and staying 4 nights at RPR to take advantage of the express pass. When we leave there we are going on over to Daytona Beach for 4 nights. We will be camping again at Daytona Beach. We don't want to have to return to Tampa to get our RV, before going to Daytona. Will we have any problems parking our RV at RPR?

Thanks in advance for the info! :Pinkbounc

We went to Disney in July of 2002, and while there, took our Class C 29' motorhome over to Royal Pacific for 3 days with no problem. They have a HUGE parking lot in back.

Have Fun! The express pass for hotel guests was awsome!:sunny:

Peggy in CT

Thanks for the info.:D Should we call RPR ahead of time and tell them we are bringing the RV, or will it be okay to just show up with it and our van? :Pinkbounc

We didn't call ahead. My husband just went inside to check in, and they never even asked what we were driving!

There was a parking charge per night on our bill, believe it or not, but that wasnt because of the motorhome, as my parents had it on their bill also, and they had a car.

Can't hurt to call and just ask hypothetically if there is any special arrangement. But for sure the parking area that they have can accomodate you.

Thanks for the info! You made my husband's day yesterday, when I told him that you had parked an RV with no problem. :D We will also have another vehicle. Hope this doesn't make a difference. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter