Parkhopper's First Pin Party in 2002

I can't wait - all I know is the last time I left for the "Cape" pin meet it took 2 days to catch up on my sleep.

I remember that! Didn't get much sleep either, but got reservations for the August Pin Event! So, Lisa.....have we moved to Maryland or are we still on the "Cape"? LOL

WE ARE GETTING A CAR POOL TOGETHER FOR THE PIN EVENT AT PARKHOPPERS FROM BALTIMORE.

SO FAR WE HAVE JACKIE, JK1, CONNIE, IN2DISNEY, AND ME, MICKEY 7811.

HOPEFULLY WE CAN INCLUDE BRENDA, DISNEYBREN AND CHRIS, PLUTOCHRIS, AND SUECOT2000, SUE.

ANYONE ELSE FROM THE BALTIMORE AREA PLANNING TO GO TRADING.

DARLENE

Wow, Darlene! What a big car you must have! :D;) :D Really, though, I hope everyone has a great time! I hear the Parkhoppers really know how to throw a party!

Christy

We are soooooo there........If there is any way possible....Chuck & I will be there. I just need to know exactly where it is. I hated to miss last years........but, I'm determined not to miss it now.

Can't wait to see youall!

Candy
:bounce:

Pintrader Figment says that he will be coming. He hopes that the meatballs will be there. He will let JudySue come along with him. I'm just the chauffer.

Sounds like we are going to have a big party. The directions for the meet can be found at the following webpage:

Directions to Parkhopper's Pin Party

I know it has the dates for last year's meets, and I will change that as soon as I get the chance. Looking forward to a great time!

Any questions about directions please e-mail me and I will see what I can do.

Barring any unforseen snow storms I will be dragging myself to Maryland to meet you all! I PROMISE!!!!!! :)

Sorry V and S,

I will be in WDW!!!

Maybe KAP ( hey, didn't we meet at one of Parkhoppers parties?) and I can find some meatballs somewhere in WDW and have a pseudo Parkhopper meet in WDW?

Sorry I will be missing the fun and fellowship.

Susan

Vince and Suzi:

I'm going to ask hubby about that weekend. I believe we'll be able to be there. I'll let you know for sure. OK, ParkHopper... I'm going to make some meatballs, too! By the way, JudySue made some great meatballs at one of the Baltimore meets. It's the meatball war! I'm going to e-mail our friends Denna and David (DizkneeDenna and DizkneeDavid) in Richmond and see if they want to attend. I'll let you know for sure in the next few day.

Thanks guys.
Tina and Bill

I'm not even asking this time! :mad:

I'm bringing food. :smooth: You can't stop me! :D

But it won't be meatballs. I'll leave that war to the current entrants. :eek:

Maybe some kind of counterbalance....something healthful....maybe tabouleh salad. :cool:

Well that day has a big X on it, so I can't request off.... will have to tell you closer to the day when the schedule is posted! ;)
Kathi

Vince & Suzi,

Some members of the Kazooie contingent will be there. And I'm really looking forward to seeing Debbie again, after having spent an hour or so on Walt's Birthday waiting in line at the Hat with her and her Mom. I'll add my name to the list of meatball devotees...

I'll also let our Disney Store contingent know about your meet as I know Art (and Sylvia and little Anthony, the big LE Bingo Winner from the last meet) will want to attend, as well as Bill, the food man, who you guys have yet to meet.

I'm gonna throw all the framing stuff in the van, but will wait to see how crowded things are before I bring it up this time. We're all really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Thank you so much for opening the Pin Palace to us all.

Jim

The number of people attending is growing! Looking forward to seeing everyone! I guess I really better get to work! Only a couple more weeks and I still have lots to do!!

I am hoping that I can make it. I may have to work. If I'm scheduled for the a.m. shift, I'll head up afterwards!

Hope I can make it and see you all again!

Sue Ellen

THE BOSS SAID YES!!!!!

I will be attending the Pin Party. Should be arriving between 3:30 and 4:00. Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter