Park Transportation

Elastigirl24

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what time the park busses start running in the AM? Here's the second part of the question - we're staying at OKW and have 7:05AM ressies at Chef Mickey's. What's the most direct way to get there? Should take the bus to the TTC and then monorail to Contemporary?

16 days to go!!!!

I believe the buses start running 2 hours before the parks open. Now getting to Chef Mickey's that early in the morning I would probably just call a taxi. Buses don't go the TTC only the parks. If you don't want a taxi then I would get on a bus to MK and then walk to the Cotemporary.

The buses start running to the parks at 6:15-6:30. But, they do not run quite as frequently as the normal buses run. So, be out at your bus stop, for the MK bus, by 6:15. Take the bus to the MK. Now, you can ask the bus driver, as you board the bus, what the fastest way to the CR is...the monorail or the sidewalk. This is what I do if I 'hope' to get dropped at the CR. If there is no one else on the bus, your driver 'may' just drive to the CR and drop you right there. Otherwise, you can walk to the CR via the sidewalk..it takes about 8-9 mins to get to the CR from the MK.

But, you will be cutting it close. You may want to just get a cab...much faster and a lot less stress.

Oh, and before I forget......welcome to the DIS boards!!

Thanks for the info. Definitely sounds like a cab is going to be the way to go.
I have lurked on the site for years as the DIS has been invaluable for planning our last 2 trips but thanks for the Official Welcome!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter