• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park tix not staying on site

eetravel

Earning My Ears
Dumb question but too many threads. What is the best way to buy park tix if you are not staying on site? Just buy them online or go through a TA or some other site? Discounts anywhere?

Yep, definitely the best way to go that I have found so far. We have always bought our tickets here!

Yep! Just bought ours and they came (free shipping) in just a few days. Sign up for the newsletter - I purchased through a link and it was even cheaper than just going to the website without a savers link.

If you are military or know of someone that can purchase tickets on a military base or through MWR you can sometimes save a little off the ticket price. Or if you are military there are sometimes ticket deals, check the Shade of Green website for more info. Sometimes WDW will offer discounts to GA residents, Canadian residents, teachers, and other groups. Check WDWInfo.com, Mousesavers, or TheMouseForLess sites for more info. And, already mentioned, the UndercoverTourist site too.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter