Park tickets using Airmiles

oceanwave

Mouseketeer
I have enough airmiles saved to purchase 9 day park hopper tickets for our upcoming trip. I also have enough to buy them with Genie +. Is it worth the extra airmiles for Genie +? Or is it better off paying as you go for Genie +? Also if I purchase base tickets instead, can park hopper be added at the parks? I'm not sure if we will park hop, but want to purchase the tickets soon.

You can upgrade them. I am going to add Genie+ since I did not order it with my Air Miles ticket.

As a side note, I ordered my 8 day parkhoppers on Sunday night and received the necessary code in an email the next morning. That is a huge improvement over the last time I used Redtag for tickets.

Personally, it kind of depends when you are going. Is it a busy time of year? Then I'd probably add the genie+ when I get the tickets. If it's not too bad time of year, I might wait and just pay the days I want it. But then again, using AM to pay for it saves the cash for more mickey pretzels and churros so... maybe I'd use the miles right off the bat. :D

You can upgrade them. I am going to add Genie+ since I did not order it with my Air Miles ticket.

As a side note, I ordered my 8 day parkhoppers on Sunday night and received the necessary code in an email the next morning. That is a huge improvement over the last time I used Redtag for tickets.
That's good to hear! I keep hearing how difficult redtag has been so hoping I don't have any issues.

Personally, it kind of depends when you are going. Is it a busy time of year? Then I'd probably add the genie+ when I get the tickets. If it's not too bad time of year, I might wait and just pay the days I want it. But then again, using AM to pay for it saves the cash for more mickey pretzels and churros so... maybe I'd use the miles right off the bat. :D
We are going in August. Good point about using airmiles. Think I may just splurge and then won't have to worry about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter