• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park tickets to make ADR?

magicmomms

Mouseketeer
I paid for my resort already, and time is getting close for me to make ADR's. Do I also need to have my park tickets paid to make dinner Ressies? Also on a side note, my aunt told me I have to make ressies at 12 am, but I am reading on here 6 am. Which one? I don't want to mess up, I am trying to get Cindys castle and Be our guest for my DD4. Thanks!

No need for park tix to make ressies, but you will need them for Fastpass+. ADR starts at 6am (EST), 12am for Fastpass+ (60 days prior for on-site/30 days for off-site). Hope this helps! Good luck!

Yup I was definetly confused! I remember my aunt saying 12 am for Anna/Elsa M&G. I assumed it was the same. I love your avatar :) I feel like a super mom!

You will need Park tickets to eat at a restaurant in the parks. You can make an ADR anytime 180 days before without the tickets yet.

You will need Park tickets to eat at a restaurant in the parks. You can make an ADR anytime 180 days before without the tickets yet.

Do you mean you can make the ADR for 180 days only or 180 + 10? I understand needing them to eat inside the park - just talking about the 180 + 10 window. Thanks so much!

Do you mean you can make the ADR for 180 days only or 180 + 10? I understand needing them to eat inside the park - just talking about the 180 + 10 window. Thanks so much!
The 180+10 window just requires a resort stay, you don't need tickets to make ADRs at all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter