Park Tickets questions

mjatgoofy

Mouseketeer
Getting close to our 60 day window and have a few park tickets related questions. We are staying 5 nights at Boardwalk INN then going to Margaritaville Orlando for a couple of nights. My plan it to get 5 day Parkhoppers for me and my wife and 7 day Parkhoppers for my 2 boys. Here are my questions.

1. With park tickets being date specific for pricing, if you had to cancel trip, do you lose the cost of the park tickets or can the amount be used toward future tickets.
2. Since we are only staying 5 nights onsite, will I be able to book fastpasses for my boys for 7 days at the 60 day mark?

Thanks for your help!

1. With park tickets being date specific for pricing, if you had to cancel trip, do you lose the cost of the park tickets or can the amount be used toward future tickets.
You can Modify the tickets to change usage dates or add the Flexible Option.
2. Since we are only staying 5 nights onsite, will I be able to book fastpasses for my boys for 7 days at the 60 day mark?
No. The days that are offsite park days will need to be booked at 30 days out from each park day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter