Park tickets purchased at Disney Store

stacy~**

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me anything about purchasing tickets at the Disney Store? I was able to confirm over the phone at my store that they do sell the tickets but they had no idea about anything...including the cost. :sad2:

Anyone know the cost? Is it the advance Disney rate? Will I pay tax in the store? Do these passes include an EE morning?

Also...I imagine this isn't possible BUT I have an instore 15% off coupon. There is no way that would work, is there? The small print doesn't say anything about park passes....the closest thing is "gift cards or certificates". Since my store is clueless I thought it might work.

Any other warning, tips for purchasing them there??

I really doubt they will let you use the 15% off, but it's worth a try.

the passes are at the "advance discount" rate and you don't pay local taxes on them. It's where I always buy my DL passes because then I don't have to pay any shipping and I have an excuse to shop. :) Yes, you get one EE day on the 3 day hoppers and above.

Stacy,

Please let us kno if you try the coupon. We have the same one and it doesn't say that theme park passes are excluded. Unfortunately, we won't be getting to the nearest Disney Store for a couple of weeks but a special trip might just be in order to save 15%.

TIA

I believe on the coupon it says that it is not good on the tickets.

I like the ones at Disneystore because they are plastic and not paper like the ones you get at Disneyland.

Stacy,

Please let us kno if you try the coupon. We have the same one and it doesn't say that theme park passes are excluded. Unfortunately, we won't be getting to the nearest Disney Store for a couple of weeks but a special trip might just be in order to save 15%.

TIA

I did try it but was told it was an error in the coupon printing...and after I asked I noticed they did also have a sign up about it. SO.....I left the mall being the proud owner of 4, 5-day tickets at regular Disney prepay prices. Oh well....we will still have a great time!! :banana:

The last time we went to Disneyland, we purchased our tickets at the Disney Store. I really liked that they were plastic cards rather than paper.

This year, we are doing a vacation package, so they we won't be buying them there.

I did try it but was told it was an error in the coupon printing...and after I asked I noticed they did also have a sign up about it. SO.....I left the mall being the proud owner of 4, 5-day tickets at regular Disney prepay prices. Oh well....we will still have a great time!! :banana:

The last time that we received a flyer with the discount coupon, it said on the bottom that it wasn't good for theme park tickets, but I too noticed this time that it wasn't mentioned. I was wondering how they would handle this at the store, so now I know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter