• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Tickets from Expedia.

cuddles1961

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever bought parks tickets from Expedia? I always get wary of buying tickets outside the park.

For me, Expedia is showing about $40 over what I paid at Undercover Tourist, and my tickets through UT included an extra day for free, so I got 3 days of park-to-park access for 1134 and Expedia is showing 1171. (I should add that I'm purchasing 5 adults.)

Expedia is showing $701 CDN for 2 flex tickets and UT is showing $739USD for 2 flex tickets So I save about $170 dollars in the exchange!

Expedia is showing $701 CDN for 2 flex tickets and UT is showing $739USD for 2 flex tickets So I save about $170 dollars in the exchange!

Where on the site did you find this deal? I can't seem to find it. I need to get a flex ticket for my niece and paying in Canadian is even better.

The tickets are only for Universal, I don't see any Orlando Flex Tickets. Even before entering my dates, it only shows Universal Ticket options. The Flex tickets are a combo for Universal, IoA, Sea World and Aquatica then you can also have one for the extra park Bush Gardens. Are we talking about the same tickets?

The tickets are only for Universal, I don't see any Orlando Flex Tickets. Even before entering my dates, it only shows Universal Ticket options. The Flex tickets are a combo for Universal, IoA, Sea World and Aquatica then you can also have one for the extra park Bush Gardens. Are we talking about the same tickets?

That's what a Flex Ticket is, combo ticket for all. What is your definition of the Flex Ticket?

After all that I decided to go with Undercover Tourist since I have used them before and they are actually a couple dollars cheaper than Expedia AND I like the fact they send you the real tickets.. Last night when I thought Expedia was cheaper I must have chosen something more expensive OR UT lowered the price (which I highly doubt) OR I was smokin' the drapes!

I think I may have added the HHN nights yesterday which I will just buy there. Thanks everyone for your input! Roll on September!!

I just can't see Flex Tickets anywhere on Expedia. I tried the link and on my own.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the first page it says "see more options". Let me know if you still can't see it.

The most I see is the 3 park ticket (just Wet n Wild added to US/IOA). Not sure why I can't find the Flex Tickets and you can.

Universal Orlando® 3-Park Unlimited Ticket
Duration 3d Non-refundable No booking or credit card fees For the best value, purchase a 3-Park Unlimited Ticket which allows you to visit Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, Universal Studios Florida®, PLUS Wet ‘n Wild Orlando®. Visit as often as you like with Park-to-Park admission on all days within a 14-consecutive day period for one low price.

Orlando Flex Ticket includes 5 parks unless you get the 6 park one which includes Bush Gardens. The Flex Ticket includes 14 days to US/IoA, Wet n Wild, Sea World and Aquatica.

Exactly. We use ours just for US/IOA because we love it THAT much lol.

What you are referring to is called the three park ticket that includes IOA, Universal and Wet n Wild and costs $254. The flex ticket is the actual name of a different ticket thatincludes IOA, Universal, Wet n Wild, Sea World and possibly Busch Gardens and costs $371 and $381. That's why there has been confusion on this thread. I assume you are purchasing the ticket that is the least expensive for your needs.

Did you consider just getting power passes since you are only using them for Universal and you can get good room discounts? They cost $259 plus tax. I don't know if you are staying onsite or not.

Last edited:
Actually, The best prices I have seen have been on 'Plum Benefits'. It is a discount site that I get access through from my job. A lot of companies offer it.

a 3 day park to park ticket is 209.00 adult. That is about $18 cheaper per ticket than undercover tourist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter