• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

park tickets and prices

mk112

Earning My Ears
okay, i've been looking at this forum for 30 min. now and i can't find any info on park ticket prices. i found disney website to be extrememly confusing on tihs subject. please excuse me if this has come up before as a topic of discussion but i couldn't find it anywhere. :confused3 my ? is, what kind of park ticket do i need if i want to go to any park or water park any time i want w/in a 4 or 5 day period. i want the flexibility to say go to MK in the morning, Blizzard Beach in the afternoon and say...Epcot that night. however, is there a ticket that would allow me to go BACK to MK the next day...or am i asking too much? thanks so much for any help.

you need the base ticket with the park hopper and water parks fun and more options for however many days that you want to go to the parks. the park hopper and the water parks fun and more options are two additional options that you'll want to add.

The ticketing is very flexible now. You can get pretty close to just the admission you want, with just the options you want. So there are many choices, because different guests have different needs.

Any multi-day pass will let you go back to the same theme park the next day.

To go to two or more (different) theme parks in the same day you need the hopping option.

Unlimited water park visits are no longer offered, except with a separately purchased water park annual pass. When you buy the water park fun & more option you can visit any combination or repetition of water parks on the same days as or different days from your theme park visits.

You get four water park (or Disney Quest or Pleasure Island) visits with a five day pass with water park fun added. If all you want are a few more water park visits the seven day pass with water park fun, which costs about five dollars more total, comes with six water park visits, even though you let the last two park days go to waste.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

wow! thanks for the great info to all! that helped tremendously. but, do you know if i purchase a premeium MYW and Park Hopper if i can go to multiple parks in one day and return to some of the same parks the next? like, if on Tues. i go to MK in the morning and Blizzard Beach in the afternoon, can i go to Epcot that night and return to Epcot on Wed. morning? i know i'm being difficult but i'm very confused.

mk112 said:
wow! thanks for the great info to all! that helped tremendously. but, do you know if i purchase a premeium MYW and Park Hopper if i can go to multiple parks in one day and return to some of the same parks the next? like, if on Tues. i go to MK in the morning and Blizzard Beach in the afternoon, can i go to Epcot that night and return to Epcot on Wed. morning? i know i'm being difficult but i'm very confused.

And the answer is ...
seashoreCM said:
Any multi-day pass will let you go back to the same theme park the next day.

mk112 said:

If you have a park hopper ticket, you can go to all 4 parks every day of the ticket if you want, or go to the same 2 parks for multiple days, or different parks every day - park hopping means unlimited access to all 4 theme parks with no restrictions on each day of the pass.

However, park hopper passes do not include access to the water parks unless you add the Water Parks and More option, which gives you a limited number of non-hopping admissions to the water parks, Pleasure Island, Disney Quest, and the Wide World of Sports.

thank you from the bottom of my heart. it's becoming more and more clear to me now. this is a great site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter