Park shoe

Yes.

Be very careful about buying new shoes there and then breaking them in when you are in the parks. Crocs have served us well for years, but I always break them in at home for a couple of months and they do rub blisters initially, but once they take on the shape of your foot they are so comfortable. Take some compeed blister strips with you and keep them in your park bag in case. They also work very well. My feel also tend to swell in the heat and you are putting them through a pounding they don't take on an average day, so you need to keep that in mind.

Sketchers pumps with a cross strap work very well as an additional pair of shoes. If you are doing a lot of walking you might want to alternate the shoes you wear or change them if you take a break and go out again in the evening.

Well we have arrived home today. Happy but exhausted. Couldn't find white sandals here but found some great comfy ones in Walmart. So light infact the comfiest shoes I have ever bought. Got a second pair for next holiday whenever that will be.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dr.-Scholl-s-Women-s-Charm-Fisherman-Sandal/39665322

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter