Park Reservations/App/Tickets

nkosiek

DIS Veteran
Okay, tickets are linked in the app, but park reservations came via an email. There's no way to put the park reservations on the DL App is there? If not, that seems weird that one would need 2 separate apps/devices to get into the park. Am I missing something?

Okay, tickets are linked in the app, but park reservations came via an email. There's no way to put the park reservations on the DL App is there? If not, that seems weird that one would need 2 separate apps/devices to get into the park. Am I missing something?
My park reservations are on the app. Did you make the reservations through the app? That's strange.

Nope. That’s the way it is. You click the reservations tab on the app and it will direct you to your browser on your phone.

My park reservations show up on the app as well, on the home screen. It's the first thing after the purple "your guide to updated experiences" block. It has a little calendar icon on the right side.

They say you need to show your reservation to get into the park but all 10 days I’ve gone with a ticket since re-opening (and I’ve park hopped every time) I’ve never had to show my reservation. I assume when they scan your ticket they can see if you have a reservation

Good question! I was wondering the same thing!

Here is a pic. Click on the hyperlink to see your reservations:

View attachment 621095

so, just to clarify....you show the ticket on the app, then click the link to the Disneyland website to show the reservation? It seems like that would take a long time as people enter the park. When I click the link I had to login with my username and password. I Could not remember my password so I changed it and now have it memorized lol. Am I understanding this correctly?

Ok, I calculated that I’ve entered a park using a park hopper ticket a total of 26 times over 10 park days with valid reservations post-covid and never once have they asked me to show I have a reservation because I’m pretty sure it shows in their system. So I wouldn’t worry another second about this 👍

so, just to clarify....you show the ticket on the app, then click the link to the Disneyland website to show the reservation? It seems like that would take a long time as people enter the park. When I click the link I had to login with my username and password. I Could not remember my password so I changed it and now have it memorized lol. Am I understanding this correctly?
Just show your ticket, you’ll be fine

We just scanned with our tickets in Sept. and they knew we had the park for the day

My page looks like Mary Jo's, but no "Hello"

They say you need to show your reservation to get into the park but all 10 days I’ve gone with a ticket since re-opening (and I’ve park hopped every time) I’ve never had to show my reservation. I assume when they scan your ticket they can see if you have a reservation
This is correct. We have only shown our ticket barcode at the turnstile. I know where to quickly find the reservation email if I need it, but haven’t needed it yet.

What A Cluster&$#^
I remember Jan -Feb of 2021 putting in 48 daily reservations, for our 1st-Annual DVC SnowBird trip!
We just renewed our GOLD APs, which are now Sorcerers Passes (ugh!), and I see that there is a 5-Day limit for advance reservations. :badpc: So, under this new restriction, we can only pre-book 5 of our 48 days in DVC for 2022.
Good News is that I don't have to spend time booking 48 reservations :earboy2:
Bad News is I will have to do this, continually, in 5-Day increments throughout our 2022 Stayo_O
Hopeful that by 2022 maybe this daily reservation requirement will come to an end, and we can go back to Park-Hopping at our leisure:wizard:

Yeah, so they kept telling us to have the reservation email/qr code but we never needed it. Was an interesting 4 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter