Park Reservations Anyone have luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

00seven

Counting the days until we return
I have a computer and the Disney app but no luck finding a way to make a park reservation. Is anyone having luck or do you have the 'Just a Moment" castle?

No...I keep getting in, but there is NOTHING to click on to get to make reservations. My tickets are linked to my account. There is NOTHING to click onto to make my "group" so, I'm at a total loss

I have a computer and the Disney app but no luck finding a way to make a park reservation. Is anyone having luck or do you have the 'Just a Moment" castle?
I can't even get into the site. keep getting the just a moment page then nothing

Here's their very nicely worded instructions.....but there is NOTHING that is there to create my party or to make a ressie.
Step 2: Create Your Party

When you begin to make a reservation, you’ll be prompted to create your party from your Family & Friends list.
Simply select the family and friends you’d like to include, then select “Continue”.
Don’t see someone in your travel party? Select “Add a Guest” to include them.
Note: You may need to make more than one Disney Park Pass reservation for your party depending on your admission type. Please make sure your party consists of Annual Passholders or theme park ticket holders.
Staying in a Disney Resort or other select hotel with a package that includes tickets? Everyone in your party must also

Can't do anything on the site and finally got into the phone queue, 2.5 hour wait they say.

The system didn't go live for us. We have hotel reservations and annual passes linked.

I am starting to believe it is not yet working, since nothing has changed in the app. If anyone gets in please let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter