Park reservations affected by type of ticket?

juju

DIS Veteran
We presently have an annual pass that is scheduled to expire early in our upcoming trip in November. We have already purchased a 5 day ticket to use during this trip after our AP expires. Now we are having second thoughts and may renew our APs. We have a reservation at BWV for this trip and we have already have our park reservations. If we decide to renew our APs rather than use our new tickets which are already linked, should this affect our current reservations?

Yes, you will have to associate the park reservation with the pass. You can do this by either making a new reservation and canceling the old, or talk to MS/ticketing if the park has no more availability when you renew.

I didn’t have an issue with them when I renewed in person because I booked as a guest with reservation.

But I would certainly double check when you renew as mentioned above that some think you do need to change them.

It shouldn’t. Last September, I had a 5 day park ticket and while I was there upgraded to an AP in the short window they were sold. It did not effect my park reservations in any way.

The park reservation should have 5 digits following the name of the person. This specifies which ticket/pass is being used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter