Park reservation different to restaurant park

twirly123

Mouseketeer
Pre covid we would eat multiple times in Epcot. Have people been successful in entering Epcot in the evening for restaurants when their park reservation is in a different park. We will be there (hopefully) 1 to 17 April so conscious it’s spring break and Easter time

Thanks - we have park hoppers, just was worried we wouldn’t get into another park we hadn’t booked
So far, the only report I've seen of hopping being suspended was for a few hours at MK on the 50th Anniversary, Oct. 1. They haven't even suspended hopping this week, which is traditionally the most crowded week of all in the parks. It seems to me that the park reservation system allows them to control capacity enough to allow hopping, even at very busy times.

So far, the only report I've seen of hopping being suspended was for a few hours at MK on the 50th Anniversary, Oct. 1. They haven't even suspended hopping this week, which is traditionally the most crowded week of all in the parks. It seems to me that the park reservation system allows them to control capacity enough to allow hopping, even at very busy times.
Thanks - that’s good to know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter