• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park re-entry on same day

MagicMom1

Pixie Dust Wanted!
Can you leave a park and get back into the same park on the same day without a park hopper? Is there a stamp or something? I don't need to jump from park to park on one day, but would like the option of going back to our room for awhile and returning to the same park later. :yay:

Yes, you can return to the same park without a park hopper. I believe it's still a hand stamp they'll give you on the way out that's required (along with your ticket) to return to the same park on the same day.

The real experts might want to chime in here with what happens on the really busy days when the parks reach capacity. I don't know if that would apply to the time you're going, but it might be important to someone else with the same question.

I hope you enjoy your trip! Less than a month to go for ours!!!

Thanks for the info. We are going June 4-8 - I am more excited than the kids - hahaha

Yes, you can return to the same park without a park hopper. I believe it's still a hand stamp they'll give you on the way out that's required (along with your ticket) to return to the same park on the same day.

No hand stamp needed when we went last August, just the tickets--and of course the energy to keep going! Have a great trip!

yes you can go back and forth to one or all of the parks each day. your pass is what they use and some use a stamp on your hand. you will have no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter