• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park poster?

DisneyHoneyMoon

Mouseketeer
Hey all! Just got back from the world and we had a great trip! Unfortunately we were unable to find the one item we were looking for there :sad1: We asked everyone and called Disney Merchandise and they said they no longer carry it. I'm looking for a panoramic poster of MGM Studios. It looks much like the poster found here of EPCOT.
f0e5_1.JPG

Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks!

Did you look in the poster store at MGM? (not sure of the name but on the left hand side as you enter the park) That would be the place to find it I would think.Good Luck!

I think trying Ebay would be your best bet. We have the panoramic poster of Magic Kingdom. They're really pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter