Park Port Canaveral

TestingH2O

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used them? DH won't fly, so he is driving down and visiting a friend before we sail. The original plan was that his friend would drive him to our hotel and then pick him up at the airport so DH could ride our private shuttle with us. Now DH may just drive himself to the hotel (DTD) and then drive and park at the port. The price this place advertises is much better than what Disney quotes. Thoughts? The rest of us would still take our private transport, and we would take care of his luggage.

Sure lots of people use it to save on costs. It may take him a bit longer to collect the car after the cruise, but if you aren't riding with him it won't matter. I find benefit to parking at the port. My reasons are simple:
1. It's a parking garage, not a parking lot. My car is covered and out of the sun so i don't have to try to get into a hot car.
2. I don't have to worry about waiting or jostling for a shuttle. I prefer to get out and go since I'm already sad I had to get off the ship.
3. While I am not made of money, for us it is a worthwhile expense with a kid in a car seat.

Obviously you do what you need to do in terms of cost and convenience. If the service was miserable you'd see it posted all over and the places would no longer exist.

We used them once and they were a nightmare. I will never EVER park anywhere but the port now. It's more money but worth every dime. In the grand scheme of the trip costs it's not much.

Park Port Canaveral was very slow for us... we have used and will be using again in 2 weeks Park N Cruise 1700 Sear Ray Dr Merritt Island. Excellent and fast service was our experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter