Park Planning help! :)

thepreciouspea

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to plan out our days in the parks and have a few questions. We are going to be there Nov 23-36th so Wednesday through Saturday.
Are the queue times listed on DLRPMagic.com pretty accurate, or are those for busy days?
Approximately how long are the Parades? 20 minutes? Where can I find the Parade Route?
How long are Mickey's Magical Celebration and Winter Wonderland shows?
Is there any place online that I can see the opening times of the restaurants in the Parks?
Our Girls are 1 and 4, what should be our priorities in EMH?

Priorities will be Peter Pan and Dumbo as long as they are both open for EMH. These two rides have the biggest queues throughout the day in fantasyland, so I'd make a beeline for them if you can.

Santa's village will be busy, so try and get there for opening at 10am as well as the Princess Pavilion which also opens at 10am. Its a potential 2hr wait otherwise. The good thing is that you're going out of season, so it will be a bit quieter.

Hope this helps a bit

I'm trying to plan out our days in the parks and have a few questions. We are going to be there Nov 23-36th so Wednesday through Saturday.
Are the queue times listed on DLRPMagic.com pretty accurate, or are those for busy days?
Approximately how long are the Parades? 20 minutes? Where can I find the Parade Route?
How long are Mickey's Magical Celebration and Winter Wonderland shows?
Is there any place online that I can see the opening times of the restaurants in the Parks?
Our Girls are 1 and 4, what should be our priorities in EMH?

Hello :goodvibes I'll answer what I can

Queue times no idea, I never look at DLRPMagic...but it shouldn't be that bad excepting Saturday

I was there this Monday and except Crush nothing was listed as been above 20 mins, most things were at 5

The parade started at the top of Main St end on Monday and lasted roughly I guess 30-40 mins depending on where you are standing as there is the Christmas bit at the end.

I don't know if that's it new route as I'm used to seeing it coming from the other direction starting at the side of IASW

Winter Wonderland Show is from memory about 30 minutes as well (OH thinks 45 mins) and Mickeys Magical Celebration I've never seen all the way through as it didn't interess me too much :sad2:

Restaurant opening times change according to day/season so they are not fixed, best phone the restaurant reservations people as see with them what is and isn't open

Never had EMH as we don't stay in a hotel

Hth and that someone will help you further :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter