• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park passes ?

burghman

Earning My Ears
My wife and children are joining my Mom and dad at BCV for a 6 night stay at BCV in June. We will be arriving 3 days before we check in at BCV on Fathers' Day. If we intend to go into the parks every day (nine), is an annual pass the best deal for us? We're not interested in any "plusses" We thought about the DVC length of stay pass for six days, eliminating check-out day, and buying 2 or 3 day park hoppers to use until BCV check-in, but it looks like that would be more expensive evn if we buy the park hoppers at Disney Store before we leave. There are four of us - two adults, an 11 year old (adult ticket), and a five year old. We'll probably spend three nights before BCV at Pop Century, and aren't really interested in Universal or anything else. Anybody see a better way to approach this? By the way, we most likely will not be returning to WDW after this trip until week the week before Xmas 2005. I know there have been a lot of ticket questions on this board, many of them redundant, but I'd really appreciate advice or affirmation that we are right about the APs. Thanks so much.

however the quick answer to your question:yes.
The breaking point is 8 days or longer - go for the Annual Pass.
Besides, any good Disney Freakazoid knows that owning your own annual pass is just about the best souvenir you can have.:teeth:

Plus if you buy the AP you can probably get a better rate at Pop Century.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter