• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Passes

LB3

Earning My Ears
I have heard different timelines for the dates we can start using our admittance to the parks...Do you have to wait 2-4 weeks until it arrives or can you get into MK, Epcot, MGM earlier with your student ID or Housing ID?

You can get into the parks with your CM ID as soon as you get it. Your housing ID won't get you in, but your CM ID will. The thing that takes 2-4 weeks to get is your maingate which is what you would use to get your friends and family into the parks.

after you get your id at traditions you can get into the parks for free all you want!

You'll get your ID as soon as you finish Traditions.

How cool! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to use it until 2-4 weeks after along with the maingate. I'm glad that I'll get to walk around and get a feel of my surroundings....................

......and have fun. ;D

Yeah, the plus to being scheduled one of the super early sessions is that you can go to the park that afternoon as soon as you get your ID.

Although, keep in mind, sometimes the ID doesn't work right away. If it denies you entrance to the park, don't freak out, the CM will fix it and let you through.

I have a question about parking... if we bring our car on the CP, will we have free parking as well when we go to the parks? Or do we have to pay?

CMs park for free as well as get into the theme Parks for free with their company ID after traditions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter