Park Pass Upgrade Question

kverdon

Mouseketeer
Hi all, We leave in a week for WDW :yay: :yay: :yay:

We are staying 13 nights with a 5 night stay at AKL with a 5 day hopper pass followed by a 7 night stay at BCV with a 8 day hopper pass. We just found out that we will be returning to Florida in Dec when my MIL takes us on a cruise for my wife's 50th. It turns out that with our itinerary, it is much cheeper to fly to and from Orlando than Ft. Lauderdale so we are going to spend 2 nights at WDW before we leave. Here is what I want to do.

1.Upgrade my wife's 5 day pass from the AKL stay to a 7 day and add a no-expiration option.

2. Upgrade my 8 day hopper pass from the BCV villas to an Anual Pass.

Would this work?

thanks,

Kevin and Mona

A little clarification....

Our stay starting next week is going to be split between 2 resorts, because of the free dining we have to have separate passes for both resorts. Also because we have friends staying with us for the second half in the villa's and because we all have to have the same hopper passes we had to split the passes into 5 day and 8 day passes. This gives my wife and I two 5 day park hopper passes and two 8 day hopper passes. Since we only need 2 days, it is MUCH cheeper to upgrade a 5 day pass to a 7 day pass and WAY much cheeper to get a no expiration on a 7 day pass in stead of a 10 day pass. I'm getting a annual pass to make use of the room and other discounts. (DDE, free dining voucher etc). Its cheaper to upgrade an 8day to an annual pass than a 5 day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter