Park Opening

kymmyk13

DIS Veteran
I wanted to take my DD4 to rope drop but then they moved parking opening 1 hour (8:00)and now they are opening 1 hour ealier for extra hours(7:00). since we are not staying on property we can not be there at 7:00 will they still have rope drop at 8:00

No I don't believe there will be a second rope drop if the park is already open. Can you go on a different morning when there are not EMH's so you can be there when the park officially opens?:flower3:

They only do one rope drop per morning. I hope you can modify your plans a little and catch it on a different day!

They don't do the rope drop ceremony on EMH mornings anyways. Choose a different day if you want to see it.

It doesn't really matter now, they are opening early everyday I am there. Oh well. I even called to try and get a room at a budget hotel but nothing available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter