Park Levels are GREAT

BigKids

Mouseketeer
Park levels are AMAZING! Walked on to just about every ride. Epcot was a ghost town last night. Walked onto Soarin three times and was three of about 10 riders for each flight. Pool time at Boardwalk was great, no wait for the clown slide. Will see how MNSSHP is tonite at MK. Yay!

That's awesome! We will be there in less than two weeks- hoping it stays the same!

That's why I love September! This year it's December for me so I'm scared! haha. Glad you're having a great time!

oooh 7 more sleeps and we are there... I hope it stays this way.... Totally worth taking my kiddos out of school....this way , they can RUN the parks!

That's awesome to hear! I'll be there in 8 days, and I'm looking forward to the low crowds. :>

We arrive tonight!! Hope it stays like that all week!! Eeeeee I'm so excited, it's my first trip!

EPCOT was a ghost town last night because everybody was at MK :lmao: We went to EPCOT during the day yesterday and it was FABOULOUS. We actually even commented that it was a little strange feeling. After dinner at Kona's we went to MK since it was open until 10, but it seemed crowded (not busy season crowded, but slow season crowded if that makes sense).

4 days and a wake up for us! Thanks for the report. Maybe you could pop over into that other thread complaining about the crowds and assure the OP that uncrowded times do exist.

Well, EasyWDW does say the park levels are at "1".

If I knew the weather was going to be this nice ahead of time I would have moved our trip up.

Our trip seems to be straight 4s and 5s, so I'm looking forward to lines lines and more lines...yay.

We arrive Saturday morning. This is very good to hear. With all the comments about "there's no such thing as a low crowd time anymore" I get nervous. Sometimes I think people who say this haven't actually been on a day when you can ride Everest four times in a row without waiting in line. :)

I'm here now yesterday was amazing as pp have said. We spent it at Epcot and every thing was a walk on. We were at the kingdom today and walked on to everything once again. Between 9 and 11:30 we did potc, btmrr, splash mountain, haunted mansion, iasw, Peter pan, tea cups, raceway, space mountain, buzz lightyear. And maybe one more. They were empty even walked on to Peter. It is great.

This is a great week to go! Glad to hear the crowds are great! We went during this week last year and were very pleased with the crowds. (9/8-9/17.) We'll be doing it again hopefully next year at this very time!

Sounds like last week, we had the same thing, it was fabulous...we rode Soarin 4 times in a row without getting off, (didn't even make us walk around), and then 2 of my kids rode it 2 more times (in the last hour before park closing). 6 times total back to back. :goodvibes And while the 2 rode Soarin the last 2 times, me and older Ds rode Living with the Land and had the WHOLE boat to ourselves, I even have a pic. :rolleyes1
We even rode TSMM about 14 times over the trip, once even in standby :eek: which had a 5 minute wait. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter