park hours?

lucas43068

Mouseketeer
the park hours on the disney site arent working for me, it always goes back to jau. for some reason?:confused3 ?? so i check the hours on the main page here, are those fairly accurate? i want to start some heavy duty planning and want to make sure everything is correct, thanks!

the park hours on the disney site arent working for me, it always goes back to jau. for some reason?:confused3 ?? so i check the hours on the main page here, are those fairly accurate? i want to start some heavy duty planning and want to make sure everything is correct, thanks!

are the hours here the ones you are looking at? I have always found the hours listed here to be very accurate. It looks like from the WDW park hours site, they are only giving times out through May '09 at this point. If your trip is after that, you'll just have to keep checking every few weeks to see if it's been updated.
hth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter