Park Hours vs. ADRs conundrum

The Rovang Gang

Mouseketeer
Hi, there. This is going to seem really confusing. I hope you can follow.

As of today (2/28/13), they are announcing park hours up until mid August which is 7 weeks before our trip at the end of Sept. My 180 day mark (3/30) for making ADRs is only 5 weeks away. It stands to reason that I will make my ADRs 2 weeks before we know what the park hours are going to be. Where we eat depends upon which park we're in that day which depends upon EMH.

Am I missing something? Any advice?

Hi, there. This is going to seem really confusing. I hope you can follow.

As of today (2/28/13), they are announcing park hours up until mid August which is 7 weeks before our trip at the end of Sept. My 180 day mark (3/30) for making ADRs is only 5 weeks away. It stands to reason that I will make my ADRs 2 weeks before we know what the park hours are going to be. Where we eat depends upon which park we're in that day which depends upon EMH.

Am I missing something? Any advice?

Your information is incorrect.

All of the Sept 2013 hours (and EMH) will appear at the following site within the next 30 days or less-
(Dates will automatically update to 2013 when the info becomes available. Just keep checking.)

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/S...pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_sept.pdf

So they do a month at a time, not weekly? That makes sense. We're arriving on Sept. 29th, though. I'll only know hours for our first two days until they announce Oct.

Looking at past years, I see they update the park hours around the 21st - 25th of each month.

I would expect to see September hours by 2/25 and October hours 3/25.

Looking at past years, I see they update the park hours around the 21st - 25th of each month.

I would expect to see September hours by 2/25 and October hours 3/25.

Actually, closer to 6-10 days earlier than that.

unless there's a special event EMHs (at least mornings) tend to follow a pattern.

We never go to evening EMH so I can't vouch for them but generally for morning EMH I count on

Saturday DHS
Sunday - can't remember
Monday AK
Tuesday EP
Wednesday AK
Thursday MK
Friday can't remember

I really wouldn't sweat the ADRs. People on this board make such a huge deal about the 180 days plus one week, and I have never called that far ahead and always gotten all my ADRs. We are going the last week in April/first week in May and I just booked CRT & Akershus yesterday without a problem. Don't worry. It will all be fine!

I wonder what is taking so long for September hours to be released.

Robo ( and I trust what he says ) said they release them between the 15th and 19th. Yet we are now on the 21st.

I am wondering if the rumor of no more EMH is a possibility.

My seven month window has arrived and trying to figure out what resort would be best.

Don't really expect the hours to change my mind on BLT, but will definately need the hours for ADRs next month.

My guess is some are getting antsy if their 180 day window is in a week or two.

I wonder what is taking so long for September hours to be released.

Robo ( and I trust what he says ) said they release them between the 15th and 19th. Yet we are now on the 21st.

I am wondering if the rumor of no more EMH is a possibility.

My seven month window has arrived and trying to figure out what resort would be best.

Don't really expect the hours to change my mind on BLT, but will definately need the hours for ADRs next month.

My guess is some are getting ancy if their 180 day window is in a week or two.

Mine is and yes I'm getting antsy.

September hours are out.

There are some misprints (Epcot open 12am - 9pm and 13am - 9pm :lmao:)

Also the water parks say NA after halfway thru the month.

But the hours are almost identical to last year.

Just click robo's link above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter