• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Hours for December! are YOU waiting for these?

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
I am! last month the hours were announced before the 1st of May, so I am hoping that they will release December hours by June 1st!!! (or earlier! :cool1: )

Post here if u are watching for these hours! Hopefully someone will reply when they see what they are. :goodvibes

Kerry :O)

Count me in. It will help me plan the exact days we'll go! :smickey:

I'm watching too... stopped holding my breath they would come out before June 1st, kept passing out! :rotfl2:

LMAO @barbar41~~~ LOL i am hopeful as my arrival date is december 2nd, so i want the extra few days to work out my schedule around the times of the parks! (ie we want to to crystal palace on a non early magic hour morning and we want to make sure we aren't leaving the park for dinner at say contemporary when the park is closing and everyone is leaving! LOL! we will make it earlier or later in that case!

come on disney, where are those hours!

Waiting for the hours and southwest to release (but still got a bit for that)

Yup! Got the plane tix and the DVC villa, and tix to MVMCP, but need the park hours to determine where & when we are going to eat. 190 days from checkin now...hurry up Disney!! :banana:

We're going Dec 11 - 15th! (MVMCP on the 12th.) Can't wait!!! I've been using October hours to plan my days out. I hope the December hours are similar or I've spent a lot of time for nothing.

My mom and I are waiting too! Can't wait for the hours, so can start picking where we want to go which day(even though, it can change latter). It's just fun to plan our trip to Disney World!!!!!

I am also waiting for the December Park hours. I have decided where I want to eat, but I have not planned which days we will eat there because I plan our days around the park hours. I wish they would just hurry up and post Dec. hours. I am getting impatient here.

Count me in as another waiter....I was really hoping they'd post early so I could obsess over my schedule on the long weekend! :guilty:

I have done the "if they do like October, this is our schedule" dry run as well...I can't wait to do the real thing though!! We'll be there Dec 7-16th :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter