• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Hours Changed-Ever Change Back?

WDW4ME

Mouseketeer
I booked my DR's for my October trip before the free dining was offered so got them at the times I thought I wanted to work with late Extra Magic Hours.

Now the park hours are going to be open later so I would have made them later than I did originally.

Does anyone know if when they change the park hours on the WDW website if they ever revert to the original hours or once they show the extended hours they keep them. :confused3

I don't want to try to find later times for my ressies and change them only to find the hours were changed back to original park hours.

Thanks all you wize and wonderful DISers! :love:

I have never seen them change their hours back - typically the closer you get to your dates the more exact the park dates become. Then again, it's Disney - anything is possible:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter