• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hours and booking dining

lilprincessandprince

Earning My Ears
Help! Is it just me or is it late for park hours to be released? I am going in April 2018 and they have only released park hours until April 11th. I can book on Sunday and really rely on park hours, EMH, touring plans and KTP to guide which park I go to and where we dine that day. I know TP and KTP put out their schedules but until Disney releases park hours we are just guessing..... Any reason why hours aren't out for a time period we can book for?

It's common that Disney does not release it's park hours prior to the 180 day dining opening up. I use the sources you mentioned to best guess at the dining I want. Everyone is doing the same this so you're all coming in on a level playing field.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter