• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Hopping

qman

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know approximately what percentage of the guests on any given day have park hopper tickets?

that's a tough question...what are your concerns? or are you just curious at to how many park hoppers are out there?

We hop parks daily. Usually spend the day at AK, MK, or HS and hop over to Epcot for dinner. We also like Illuminations the most out of all of the firework shows so seeing it 3 or 4 times in a 7-8 day trip is not unusual for us.

If I had to guess I would say between 50% and 75%,of course I have no idea but considering AP's have hoppers and a good amount of MYW visitors probably add the option on I would say somewhere in that range between 1/2 and 3/4 of the visitors.Does anyone know for sure,I could be way off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter