Park Hopping Feb 2021

cdoc29

Cruising with the Crazies
Who else has a trip planned in late Jan to Feb? Was wondering are you planning to Park Hop?

Looking at the hours I don't know if it worth it for my family, but others may see better value for theirs.

If you are planning to park hop are you planing for mainly Epcot/HS with the 7pm closing or would you plan to also hop to the MK 2-6 or AK 2-5

Wanting to gage if it seems the park we pick for the day will suddenly see an influx of guests after 2pm

Thanks for any response of shared plans.

We have one in Feb but we're probably going to cancel with the continued restrictions and lack of a lot of dining options (no buffets) and entertainment. I might come by myself though.

We were planning on using the park hopping, mainly to go to Epcot in the evenings and perhaps HS. We'd be staying at Riviera so those are the two skyliner connected resorts that make it easy for us to return back to the hotel. We might look at MK after a morning at AK or HS. Probably enough time to do a few rides. We'd play it by ear. I'd rather end the day closer to the hotel.

We are planning to go in Feb. and hoping to use the park hopping to get back into Epcot in the later part of the day for more dining options. We are staying at YC, so it will be convenient to get back there.

We have a trip planned for mid February and are looking at hopping to Epcot one evening for dinner and the Arts Festival. We have two days at MK so will hop on the second of those days.

Who else has a trip planned in late Jan to Feb? Was wondering are you planning to Park Hop?

Looking at the hours I don't know if it worth it for my family, but others may see better value for theirs.

If you are planning to park hop are you planing for mainly Epcot/HS with the 7pm closing or would you plan to also hop to the MK 2-6 or AK 2-5

Wanting to gage if it seems the park we pick for the day will suddenly see an influx of guests after 2pm

Thanks for any response of shared plans.
Super Bowl is in Tampa on Feb 9th

We will be there Feb 4th - 7th. We just have two-day PH tickets. On 2/5 we are starting in HS and plan to hop over to Epcot for the last few hours or so to check out a few booths at Festival of the Arts and maybe ride Soarin' at park close. On 2/6 we are starting in AK and then plan to hop wherever we feel like going. Keeping the afternoon open and flexible for now, just because we don't really know what we will be itching to do afterwards. Might hop back to HS to hit rides we missed on the first day or to MK to play Sorcerer's and ride one or two attractions, or maybe we like the Epcot festival so much we want to head back and check it out again. It really depends on when we finish up at AK I guess and if they change any of the park hours.

With such a short trip like this one we usually only buy a 2-day PH ticket and just hit some of our favorite things. It doesn't matter if we do it all. It's more about just being at WDW. If we don't ride something, not a big deal as we will return in August for a longer 8-day vacation (my birthday!!!) and plan to knock out a lot more then.

I'm going late January for a long weekend. Planning to hop at least one day, from HS most likely to Epcot. But we are passholders, so hopping is included. If I were looking at regular tickets, I probably wouldn't bother with the added expense of hopping, given the shorter hours for all parks. Under normal conditions we usually hop most days we are there, but usually to a park that open until 9 or 10 at night. We went in mid October, so obviously didn't hop since it was not an option, and with park hours being so much shorter than we are used to, it really wasn't that big a deal to not hop.

We will be there from 2/7 to 2/12 and we plan to hop to Epcot. Not sure how many times. I can see hopping on our AK day. With no shows it is easy to finish up early enough to have a nice supper at Epcot. If we get an early enough boarding group we might hop on our DHS day.

My daughter and I are going in the beginning of Feb, staying at YC. I have an AP but I got her a park hopper pass. We figured that we would try to hop to Epcot later in the day, especially since it is so close to our resort. We are staying 9 nights so we are planning on going to all of the parks at least twice. So if we leave a bit early and go to Epcot for dinner, I don't feel like we will be missing out. I think that it will be easier to park hop to Epcot during the week because the park gets busier on weekends with locals. Especially with the Festival food booths still up.

We will be at the Boardwalk mid February and we are hoping to be able to hop into Epcot in the evenings.

We have a long weekend booked in late January, staying at CBR.

I wouldn't pay extra for hopping with the short hours, but I have an AP, and my husband has a military ticket, which only comes as a hopper. So we may well hop a day or two if we feel like it. Nothing specific planned right now, though.

Keep in mind the hours will likely change. They just changed park hours for every day the first week of our January trip to 8-8 for MK (previously 9-6), 11-9 for Epcot (previously 11-8), 9-7 for HS (previously 10-7), and 8-6 for AK (previously 9-5). Hours still haven’t changed for the 2nd week of our trip. I’m actually planning on doing 3 parks on some days. For example, I would do MK in the morning until PH hours start, go to AK in the late afternoon, and Epcot in the evening.

I've been wondering whether to upgrade to hopping, too. We're staying at BW & love going to EPCOT in the evening, but we're going last weekend of Feb/first week of March & the hours for EPCOT suck, lol! Closes at 7? C'mon!!

I've been wondering whether to upgrade to hopping, too. We're staying at BW & love going to EPCOT in the evening, but we're going last weekend of Feb/first week of March & the hours for EPCOT suck, lol! Closes at 7? C'mon!!

Not as bad as Universal right now. They close at 5 pm on Weekdays. Even if you have the Universal AP, how can you even visit if you have to work during the day.

We're going Feb. 18-24 - and I do plan to hop! We're taking my cousin (42) on her first trip and she's requested to eat in "all the Castles" so we have a few dinners planned in MK! Im also counting on them increasing park hours a little later than they have them posted at this time - at least get MK to 8pm!!

Going 1/23-1/29, staying at Yacht Club and planning to hop to Epcot almost every night. Hours just changed for the first 9 days of January so the rest of the month into Feb should follow suit soon. Even of we get an extra hour each night I'll be happy. And those that say it isn't worth the cost, I paid $181 for hoppers for 7 days tickets...in the scheme of my whole budget for the trip, $181 doesn't break the bank so we find value in it.

We're going Jan 18-23 with park hoppers. We're booked at the Yacht Club and planning to hop to Epcot most evenings evenings. We also have one Epcot full-day planned where we think we'll hop to AK in the afternoon.

Being able to walk to a couple parks helps make it feel worthwhile to me, even if the $$/hour breakdown isn't great.

We're going Jan 18-23 with park hoppers. We're booked at the Yacht Club and planning to hop to Epcot most evenings evenings. We also have one Epcot full-day planned where we think we'll hop to AK in the afternoon.

Being able to walk to a couple parks helps make it feel worthwhile to me, even if the $$/hour breakdown isn't great.
Yeah - I guess you guys are right...And hoping that they DO increase hours as time goes on.

Going Feb 6th - 13th. We've decided to take it easy this trip and not park hop. With the earlier close times I just don't see it being worth it. If we finish a park day early we'll just relax at the hotel. Now if park hours wind up extending a bit we may reconsider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter