Park Hopper VS Single Park Ticket

Since '11, my family has been lucky enough to go 4 times to DL. My kid was 2 when we first went, and we park-hopped each time. We've done at least 3 days at the parks, and we enjoyed the flexibility to do what we wanted when we wanted to. Others have mentioned both parks are like one big one, and it's true. My BF just today mentioned how he thought they should just merge the parks (but that would means less money, right?). We like to take our time and avoid lines as much a possible. We often have reservations at different spots for lunch/dinner/character events/make-overs. Park hop all the way!

Park hoppers were convenient for my party and I when we went two weekends ago for my birthday because we were able to use the early magic hours; we were at DL right at 7 during opening, rode Space Mountain (twice), Indiana Jones, Matterhorn and Haunted Mansion before the general public came in at 8, rode a couple of more rides after and by 10am we had completed everything we wanted to do. Hopped on over to DCA and still managed to grab a FP for Radiator Racers, ride Screamin', Mania, Tower of Terror, Soarin', and other stuff, leave the park for a five hour break, and then back to DCA to ride Radiator Racers and catch World of Color.

Sometimes park hoppers benefits parties like mine, but for others, if time is going to be an issue, single say entries will be better as it forces you to dedicate your stay to one park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter