• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hopper tickets?

JimS4210

Counting down the days until our next vacation...
We're tentatively headed down in March and I'm looking into buying 4 day tickets. I realize you have to reserve the parks for specific days. Are they allowing park hopping at all? If my reservation has me at MK, can I go to Epcot later in the day for dinner or whatever? Thanks!

Jim

Yes that's returning in January according to WDW's site:

"How It Works

Starting January 1, 2021, Guests who purchased a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper benefits will be able to visit more than one park per day, with some new modifications as part of our ongoing focus on health and safety. These modifications are designed to help us continue managing attendance in a way that fosters physical distancing."

Full article: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/

We're tentatively headed down in March and I'm looking into buying 4 day tickets. I realize you have to reserve the parks for specific days. Are they allowing park hopping at all? If my reservation has me at MK, can I go to Epcot later in the day for dinner or whatever? Thanks!

Jim
For sure. They are starting that on January 1st and you can hop over to another park at 2pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter