Park Hopper Tickets through Southwest Airlines?

2boysmom1998

Mouseketeer
Has anyone purchased park hopper tickets through Southwest Airlines before? I purchased mine as part of a vacation package along with my airfare and it's not very clear how to redeem it. In the past when I've purchased park hopper tickets from Orbitz or Disney they gave me a voucher and we just handed it over at the turnstiles. Through Southwest I just received a customer # under add-on on my itinerary. I don't have a voucher or anything. Seems strange??

I have never seen this before so I hope someone will be able to help you further in depth. I think that confirmation number should be what you need to redeem your tickets. Got luck!

Did you book this package through a travel agent? You will need to enter a ticket/voucher number into your MDE in order to book advance FP+ for your trip. If you wait til you get to the parks, a lot of the FP+s will already be gone. Depending on whether you stay on WDW property (60 days) or offsite (30days) you can book advance FP's.

Though I had a package from Southwest Vacations, they are a travel agent. It was years ago, and I got my tickets when I checked in at the hotel. I'd call Southwest Vacations and ask.

No, I didn't use a travel agent. I just did it online. I guess call them again to see what I need to do. Thank you. I'm going to Disneyland this time but I asked this question on the WDW board hoping someone had used them for their WDW park hopper tickets before they started using FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter