Park Hopper Tickets Question

Arsenal1982

DIS Veteran
So I will be staying at the Beach Club April 27 to May 4. Then we check out on May 4 and hop over to the Swan for a night.

My park hoppers are 9 day park hoppers. Now since the Beach club will combine the hotel room key with the park ticket, will I have an issue using these tickets on May 5th (the 9th day of my ticket) to gain entrance to the park? The reason I ask is b/c they will obviously deactivate the room portion of the card but the park admittance for 1 more day will still be valid?

Thanks!

Correct. The ticket portion of your KTTW card wlll still be usable until 14 days from first ticket use (unless you have non-expiring tickets). You room key and any dining credits will be expired after check-out day, but that will not affect your park tickets from the same KTTW card.

Last year I did a split stay and when checking in to the 2nd half of my stay they gave me a new room key and they also moved my hopper ticket to the new key card. The CM that checked me in was still "earning her ears" and when I asked about the tickets she got help from another CM it was quick and easy and I had no problem with my park ticket after the move.

Cheers!

So I will be staying at the Beach Club April 27 to May 4. Then we check out on May 4 and hop over to the Swan for a night.

My park hoppers are 9 day park hoppers. Now since the Beach club will combine the hotel room key with the park ticket, will I have an issue using these tickets on May 5th (the 9th day of my ticket) to gain entrance to the park? The reason I ask is b/c they will obviously deactivate the room portion of the card but the park admittance for 1 more day will still be valid?

Thanks!

POOHsie is correct.

Skip H - technically your comment is correct, but the OP is staying the last night at the Swan, which not being a Disney owned and operated resort does not use the KTTW (or Magic Band).

So just continue to use your KTTW for admissions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter