Park Hopper Tickets from 9 yrs ago

lnhoog

Earning My Ears
We have Park Hopper tickets from 9 yrs ago with a day on each left. They have not expired.

We are taking a trip to Disney this year, but have purchased new Park Hoppers. My aunt, who lives in Florida, would like to visit us while at WDW. Does anyone know if she could use our old park hopper tickets?

Thanks for your help!

We have Park Hopper tickets from 9 yrs ago with a day on each left. They have not expired.

We are taking a trip to Disney this year, but have purchased new Park Hoppers. My aunt, who lives in Florida, would like to visit us while at WDW. Does anyone know if she could use our old park hopper tickets?

Thanks for your help!

Yes, she can. (There's a "gray area" here, but I'm going to let others hash that out.)

But, using those tickets MIGHT be kind of wastefully expensive, depending on how many days she will be visiting.

Yes, she can. (There's a "gray area" here, but I'm going to let others hash that out.)

But, using those tickets MIGHT be kind of wastefully expensive, depending on how many days she will be visiting.

By "gray area," PP might mean (apologies for words-in-mouth) that this is technically prohibited, since tickets are non-transferable (if they were used by someone else 9 years ago then they may not be used by your aunt today). However, it is likely that if you gave them to her to use, you would get away with it (they are maybe too old to have finger-scan data on them).

DH used a ticket from 2004 in January, honestly don't know if it was his or one of our sons. The CM's were so excited to see the ticket, they loved the picture on the front.

Thanks for your help! The tickets are from before the fingerprint scan. She is planning to come for a couple of days.

Thanks, Halle. How nice to know you all used a ticket from 2004! It's hard to believe we have not been to Disney for 9 yrs. Time goes by so fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter