Park Hopper - Buy 3 or 4 days, get 1 day Free back on Orbitz PLUS Ebates Deal!

One more question. How long did it take to get conformation/email/what you need to show Disney upon arrival. We leave in less than 48 hours...eep! :rolleyes1

One more question. How long did it take to get conformation/email/what you need to show Disney upon arrival. We leave in less than 48 hours...eep! :rolleyes1[/QUOT

When I purchased through Orbitz my vouchers were emailed immediately.

One more question. How long did it take to get conformation/email/what you need to show Disney upon arrival. We leave in less than 48 hours...eep! :rolleyes1

If you are referring to Orbitz, not LMT, I received mine immediately. Once my purchase was made there was a confirmation that came up and then I had the same thing in my email.

They (Orbitz) pulled the deal for our dates (8/22-9/2), I tried everything. :( It was working yesterday, but I was ill and didn't want to purchase the tickets until I knew I could go. I guess that's what I get....

I'm hoping someone can help me. I can't seem to find the tickets on LMT, but do see the Orbitz Deal. I was originally planning on buying Target Gift Cards and then Disney Gift cards and saving money that way, but the 4th day free seems a little more straightforward. The 4th day free saves me $100, and if I go through ebates, I'd save an extra $50. Do I have that right?

I'm hoping someone can help me. I can't seem to find the tickets on LMT, but do see the Orbitz Deal. I was originally planning on buying Target Gift Cards and then Disney Gift cards and saving money that way, but the 4th day free seems a little more straightforward. The 4th day free saves me $100, and if I go through ebates, I'd save an extra $50. Do I have that right?
Yes you are correct!

Park Hopper - Buy 3 or 4 days, get 1 day Free back on Orbitz

... is this a sale for DISNEYLAND tickets *only* (I need DISNEY WORLD tickets)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter