• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Food Kiosk Payment Options?

jasko5990

In Valor There Is Hope
After all our trips to WDW I'm surprised I don't know the answer to this question with 100% certainty. Are the Keys to the World Card accepted as payment options at the snack/food/drink/ice cream/popcorn kiosks throughout the parks? Common sense tells me the answer is "yes", but since I've always brought cash to the parks for these type of purchases I'm not 100% sure.

Yes, as long as you have a credit card attached to it. We used ours at all of the parks and it was by far easier than carrying cash in the park.

There are some carts that only take cash- the funnel cakes at AA in Epcot is one of them.

It depends on the cart. I'd say 75% of the carts you can use non-cash payments. There are those (like the funnel cake cart) that never got "wired" for credit cards. In all honesty I'm not sure why since the F&W kiosks all have the portable card readers....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter