• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park days, I still can't decide, help me

mlch

Mouseketeer
I've had the hardest time with nailing down park days.
Which days do you think would be better for MK and Epcot? I have pro and cons for each.

9/19 Sunday
Epcot: pro: have Le Cel resie -con: no WS candy lady
MK: pro: TP recomended park -con: open till 12am/EMH. Won't it be crowded?

9/20 Monday
Epcot: pro: see Candy Lady make animal lollipops con: can't get Le Cel resie
MK: pro: electric parade -con: crowd level high per TP

I like Le Cellier (my favorite resturant) and the electric parade, so I would vote for Friday at Epcot and Saturday at MK. I've never seen the candy lady at Epcot, nor have I used TP.

The EMH may make the day a bit more crowded, but toward the end of EMH the park seems much emptier and you can get a lot done if you're lucky. To be honest, I've never noticed a big difference in the parks on days with EMH night, but the morning EMHs does seem to make the park busier during the day.

I like Le Cellier (my favorite resturant) and the electric parade, so I would vote for Friday at Epcot and Saturday at MK. I've never seen the candy lady at Epcot, nor have I used TP.

The EMH may make the day a bit more crowded, but toward the end of EMH the park seems much emptier and you can get a lot done if you're lucky. To be honest, I've never noticed a big difference in the parks on days with EMH night, but the morning EMHs does seem to make the park busier during the day.

Thanks for the input:goodvibes. I was concerned about the EMH evening and crowds, never stayed at a park on EMH days. Good to know how crowds are. I an leaning toward Epcot for Le Cel:cool1:. The candy lady though is my dd's fave:love:. So I may need to move another days around to catch her at WS.

I guess you have to decide what your priorities are.
How important is Le Cellier? Are you willing to buy park hoppers? That would enable you to do more of these things.

If you're not willing to buy hoppers, then it looks like you have to decide what is most important - Le Cellier, Miyuki, or MSEP.

If it were me, I think I would go with Epcot on 9/19 so I could make Le Cellier and then be able to see MSEP on 9/20.

If you have a good touring plan, I don't think the crowd level difference in those 2 days will make any noticeable impact on your fun.

The best option is if you have park hoppers -- Sunday morning at MK, before the EMH crowd arrives in the afternoon. Then hop over to Epcot for the evening and your dinner reservation.
Monday-- the reverse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter