Park Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy here we go....
just google for the answer you can get it pretty easily.
asking that here just stirs up a fight.

Wow.. where are we going.. can I go too.. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: hope you realize that your remark was foolish

This is a the DIS Board.. we are here to help those who need help, not to tell them to google it. If you didn't want to help, then you should have not answered the question. It doesn't stir the pot until someone asks why, and not everyone cares why. OP is under no obligation to answer why they need to contact either.. :)

Anyone know where I would send a complaint about a cast member and her supervisors at Animal Kingdom Park?

Thanks,
Just a note: any complaint would have been more effective, and possibly resolvable, if it had been made at Guest Services at Animal Kingdom immediately after it happened.

Just a note: any complaint would have been more effective, and possibly resolvable, if it had been made at Guest Services at Animal Kingdom immediately after it happened.

Jumping into the pot - that suggestion would not have worked if the CM and supervisor(s) in question WERE at Guest Services.

And to other pp's - sometimes even a group of workers at WDW (including a supervisor) can be in the wrong. May not happen often but it does from time to time. Hence the phrase: Might does not mean right. Just because a larger number of people agree and have the authority or power (in this case disney workers) does not mean they were correct against a smaller number of people or one person.

Also, I am not taking the OP's side since for all I know, they may be in the wrong. I really don't care to know. Just pointing out that the fact that a supervisor and more than one CM was involved does not necessarily prove they were right.

And good luck - since you are complaining about a CM and the supervisors, I'm guessing they were right and you were wrong. Very rarely does a supervisor back up a CM unless the guest was really very, very wrong. Even if a CM is right, the supervisor will try to smooth over an issue to make the guest's stay as good as possible.

Not necessarily. When I had my ticket issue, originally there were 3 cast members accusing me of purchasing counterfeit tickets, and two supervisors telling me that I was trying to scam Disney (I was just trying to upgrade my tickets purchased from UT).

I then had 3 CMs at the TTC guest relations tell me that I was wrong.

And then two more CMS and a supervisor at MK tell me I was wrong.

And then another CM at the TTC another day, and her supervisor... continuing to tell me that UT wasn't an authorized disney ticket reseller, and that I was trying to scam Disney.

If you lost count, that was 9 CMs and 4 supervisors tell me that I was wrong/scamming disney/in possession of counterfeit tickets.

I got home and emailed Disney guest relations. I got a phone call 48 hours later from a Disney suit. They apologized, informed me that I was indeed right, and they have something set up for my next trip to try and make up for the obscene amount of hassling I received.

Not necessarily. When I had my ticket issue, originally there were 3 cast members accusing me of purchasing counterfeit tickets, and two supervisors telling me that I was trying to scam Disney (I was just trying to upgrade my tickets purchased from UT).

And then another CM at the TTC another day, and her supervisor... continuing to tell me that UT wasn't an authorized disney ticket reseller, and that I was trying to scam Disney.

If you lost count, that was 9 CMs and 4 supervisors tell me that I was wrong/scamming disney/in possession of counterfeit tickets.

I got home and emailed Disney guest relations. I got a phone call 48 hours later from a Disney suit. They apologized, informed me that I was indeed right, and they have something set up for my next trip to try and make up for the obscene amount of hassling I received.

Thank you for posting. Your story was in the back of my mind when I posted but I just couldn't remember all the details. I do remember the thread went on forever with debating back and forth until disney finally resolved it.

guess i'll ask since i'm curious, what happened?

No offense but no, no, no, please no. This is where these type of threads go downhill FAST. Don't ask and OP don't tell. Everyone and I mean everyone will pick a side and the debate will go on forever, or until the thread gets locked, or until the OP comes back (much later) with a response from disney that settles the issue.

No offense but no, no, no, please no. This is where these type of threads go downhill FAST. Don't ask and OP don't tell. Everyone and I mean everyone will pick a side and the debate will go on forever, or until the thread gets locked, or until the OP comes back (much later) with a response from disney that settles the issue.

Yes, yes, please yes. I like knowing what upset people. If you don't, just ignore the thread. You can easily unsubscribe from it and read something else. :confused3

(OT and copied from another thread) I wonder what ultimately and finally happened to the spoiled tickets that ultimately and finally went back to Undercover Tourist.

Generally, if you don't find it worthwhile to stop by at Guest Relations on the way out if not sooner and write a narrative about what happened just before talking to anyone, then the complaint is very minor.

Snail mailing to Disney after you get back home is in order if the preceding does not accomplish the goal.

"Treating the guest like a criminal" all by itself I would consider non-trivial.

OP, please don't tell us what happened.

As soon as you post a story, all the Disnoids will come out of the woodwork telling you why Disney is the second coming of Christ and all the angels of heaven. Then other people will say, "No, the OP might have a point."

Hell, people are ALREADY deciding that you're wrong and Disney is right...and they haven't even heard a story yet!

I hope you get whatever it is resolved.

Isn't this a Disney discussion board? The whole point of asking questions here is to get knowledgeable answers from people who know Disney. Since when do we respond to a Disney question with "Go google it." I mean, really, we could google EVERY question that's asked on this board.

But we don't.

Because we have the board.
I agree. I have asked questions on this board and I get told to do a search or check out some thread thats 50 pages long and I would have to read the whole thing to get an answer. I'm glad op got an answer to her question.

I'm guessing that you had faulty tickets given to you by UT. Not WDW's fault, and the CMs you encountered were correct. Not your fault either, and you got compensation. I hope you called UT and got the problem straightened out.

My point in my first post has been missed by a few posters. If the OP does get some compensation from WDW, or whatever, it will most likely be because they want their guests to be happy, not because the one guest was right and the multitude of trained CMs were all wrong. This also applies to the above quoted post.

Wow.. where are we going.. can I go too.. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: hope you realize that your remark was foolish

This is a the DIS Board.. we are here to help those who need help, not to tell them to google it. If you didn't want to help, then you should have not answered the question. It doesn't stir the pot until someone asks why, and not everyone cares why. OP is under no obligation to answer why they need to contact either.. :)

I disagree.
Attack me if you want but it's trying to save the OP getting flamed.
You know how those threads work.
Where do I complain?
Why what happened?
I don't want to say..
But I'm curious...
ok since you asked....yada yada yada.

Then the pile on starts of people who think OP is wrong and there starts a pointless arguement.

yes this is a message board. But that's not a question aimed at a discussion.
They're not asking if this is good or where to do that..
A quick search can get the answer, without the headache of defending themselves.

In this case looks like OP isn't going to say why and that's fine. Better for them. But you know 9 out of 10 times they do.

Sorry it's not foolish. It's using common sense for anyone that's been on the boards for awhile.

As soon as you post a story, all the Disnoids will come out of the woodwork telling you why Disney is the second coming of Christ and all the angels of heaven. Then other people will say, "No, the OP might have a point."

Hell, people are ALREADY deciding that you're wrong and Disney is right...and they haven't even heard a story yet!

:thumbsup2

guess i'll ask since i'm curious, what happened?

These comments just prove my point.

I agree. I have asked questions on this board and I get told to do a search or check out some thread thats 50 pages long and I would have to read the whole thing to get an answer. I'm glad op got an answer to her question.
If the sum total of searching and clicking and waiting and reading so far exceeds 15 minutes then it is fair to come out and ask your question, thus putting another iron in the fire while you can continue looking around.

So people should use these forums to ask others to Google things for them? I'd like to think these boards are for more than that!

People ask easily, and more quickly, googleable questions all the time.

Not at all. If you don't know the answer, don't answer the question. There are some SERIOUS Disney heads around here who already have that kind of info readily available. Nobody has to Google anything.

If I know what to use for search terms (and I'm surprisingly good at it, given what I can find quickly when someone else (like my husband) says they've been searching for in vain), a quick google and reply to a question will be WAY faster for the person asking than waiting for one of the few people who either has the info in their brain OR saved on their computer. (and there are some people who have "blurbs" saved on their computer so they don't have to type out the answer every time).

But still, just using search terms on your fave search engine is going to be faster, most likely, than posting and waiting.

I'm guessing that you had faulty tickets given to you by UT. Not WDW's fault, and the CMs you encountered were correct. Not your fault either, and you got compensation. I hope you called UT and got the problem straightened out.

My point in my first post has been missed by a few posters. If the OP does get some compensation from WDW, or whatever, it will most likely be because they want their guests to be happy, not because the one guest was right and the multitude of trained CMs were all wrong. This also applies to the above quoted post.

No, the CMs in her situation were all incredibly INcorrect. And the end of the story for her was that Undercover Tourist got things even more solid with Disney, that their tickets are good and that "bridging" is supposed to happen (though stargt's issue of "can you use a partially used ticket to *renew* an AP" was probably a rare one). It was in their training info, it IS in their training info, that UCT is a valid place to buy tickets from and that there's a procedure to upgrading from tickets that is very generous and kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter