• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Calendar

BRMommy

Earning My Ears
Good Evening Disney Friends! We will be visiting the Happiest Place on Earth beginning October 7 - October 16th. I can start making dining plans next Saturday. I am trying to get a schedule worked out and I was wondering if there is some site that will tell me park hours and such this far in advance. I would like to know which park I will be in on which day before I decide where I want to eat. Does anyone know the answer to this?

The official Disney site has calenders for each park through October up, or at least the two I checked they do. Be aware, however, that they mean it when they say "subject to change without notice." We're going the last week of this month, and they just added and hour and a parade to the day we're hitting the Magic Kingdom (meaning the touringplans crowd calender kicked up two notches :mad: - from four to six, so I guess we'll survive ;) ).

Pick your theme park on the website, then scan down and look at the list to the left - Calendars are second, after "over view." After the calendar comes up, click on the "view month" button to get the month you want.

Thanks guys for the info!

AirGoofy, game on :tigger: Now step away from my ADRs. LOL!

I made my ADRs today based on Disney's website calendar. The only thing I thought was strange is that the CM told me that AK closes at 9:00 on Friday, October 8. It's Evening EMH, but the website shows that the regular closing is 5:00 and the EMH ends at 8:00. Wonder who is wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter