Park Attendance

Melika77

Mouseketeer
HI! I was wondering if anyone knew what projected park attendance for IOA is for the next two weeks or so....?

Thanks,
Melissa

I work at Disney and 18,000 is not a busy day for us. Is that busy (18,000 people) or is that slow?

Thanks,
Melissa

Ummm, Universal is just a tad smaller than Disney but I'm sure you knew that.

Since you work at Disney, you can gauge that if it is busy at Magic Kingdom or MGM then it is also busy at Universal. Yes, there are less people at Universal but also less space. June is as busy at Universal as it is at Disney.

It has been extremely busy during the Memorial Day weekend but after tomorrow, it will slow down a little. The closer to the end of the month, the more the summer crowd starts arriving. You can look at Universal hours and on the days it stays open later, you can expect larger crowds: http://themeparks.universalstudios....dar=uo_park_hours&template=uo_park_hours.html

Melika77 said:
I work at Disney and 18,000 is not a busy day for us. Is that busy (18,000 people) or is that slow?

Thanks,
Melissa
18,000 = Medium

I gauge it this way:

10,000 or less: very slow (15 min waits or less)
10,001-15,000: slow (20 min waits or less)
15,001-20,000: medium (30 minute waits)
20,001-25,000: busy (45-60 minute waits)
25,001+: very busy (75+ minute waits)

We are going 06/15 - 06/19. (Wed-Sun)

Any idea what the parks will be like on those days and which park is best for which day?

We also have FOTL passes.

Many Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter