Park and Fly hotels in Portland Maine

peimikes

Mouseketeer
Could anyone recommend a good park and fly hotel for the Portland Maine airport. We are thinking of flying out of Portland next year, but we're not familiar with the area. We have flown from Bangor a few time but never Portland. Any help would be appreciated.

We like the Holiday Inn Express in South Portland. Using it again this weekend! :thumbsup2 They have a free airport shuttle. What I really like is the location. It's tucked in off of the main road, we feel comfortable leaving our vehicle parked there.

We have used the Hampton Inn next to the Maine Mall a couple of times. Nice hotel, breakfast and shuttle included. I think you can park for up to 14 days.

were staying at hojo this week before flying out. weve also stayed at the 2 round building hotel....was a sheraston now its a whyndam. older building but we like it. i think its a bit pricier or didnt offer p and f or shuttle which is why we didnt book it this time.

We typically stay at the Hampton Inn..Love being close to the mall for all the things I realize I need the night before we leave. Their breakfast is typically really good too. I do find the Howard Johnsons is a better bang for your buck but had relatives with some bad luck doing park and fly there.

Yes, the HoJo is the best bang for the buck and yes, I go there ... but the HoJo South is tired and well warn . The Hampton Inn may be the best option if you looking for a compromise between quality and price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter