• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park and Cruise

On the Lake

Earning My Ears
Anyone use Park and Cruise? Are they quick with shuttle when you get back?
We have a flight @ 11:15 and was wondering how good the service has been. Is it worth the $70 difference to park beside the terminal or will we be ok with the Park and Cruise?

I've used car services, as well as my rental car (parking at port). I like having my car right there, when I get off the ship. I love getting off the ship, walking across the street and getting into my car.
I want my car in a covered, secure place. I haven't heard anything about this particular company. But, that seems to be a pretty cheap cost. And I am truly a believer in you get what you pay for.

We've used it before and will use it again in March. Very easy. Most we've waited was 20 minutes as they waited for the minibus to fill up.

After reading a lot of positive reviews, we're booked with them for April.

Might want to check out the cruise threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter