park and cruise hotel on the beach

karebear06

DIS Veteran
I need some recommendations for a hotel near port canaveral that has free parking and breakfast. (We don't need a shuttle) We would prefer something on the beach.

Thanks in advance for the recommendations!

I need some recommendations for a hotel near port canaveral that has free parking and breakfast. (We don't need a shuttle) We would prefer something on the beach.

Thanks in advance for the recommendations!

Raddison Resort at the Port is where we have stayed before, and are staying again. You can park your car there while on the cruise, and they pick you up when the ship gets in.

We stayed at the Doubletree and loved it! I don't think breakfast was free, but it was inexpensive. The hotel is right on the beach, not at all crowded, has plenty of secure parking, and the shuttle was a breeze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter