paris screaming!!

Did anyone see on the TMZ site the video where the guy from the Soprano's was asked about her? It is hillarious!

I saw that it was too funny :thumbsup2

My thoughts:

She should only serve the 23 days.

The deputy should at the least lose his job.

The California court system is a carnival.

When she got behind the wheel of a car drunk, she lost any sympathy from me.

Maybe her courtroom shaking was withdrawal.

She's a woman, not a child. Suck it up Paris and do the time.

I agree ! Except I will add that the court system pretty much everywhere is a joke :sad2:

The sucide is new to me, but I have read the following on her "illness"

Wouldn't eat the food
A rash

Greta Van Susteren reporting that she feels there's something actually wrong with Paris. She feels she's a sick women, shaking and twitching the entire time in the courtroom. She's hoping that the judge is able to get her help because she said she clearly needs it.

I'd be shaking and twitching too if I thought I was going back to jail!

She has a multi-million dollar contract for writing her prison diary. So she wins anyway.

I have no sympathy for anyone who drinks and drives. I've lost 3 people to drunk drivers. I personally don't think 45 days is enough with how many times she's gotten DUI's

You know, I really doubt it. Paris looks like a party girl, but I think that is her "business" (meaning enterprise). No matter who she is with; Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, et al and they look drunk, disheveled, a total mess; Paris never has a hair out of place. Not a wrinkle on her dress. She looks like she just stepped out of the shower. She gets paid to "show up". That is what she does. They may not be an admirable career but ya gotta give her credit that she can pull it off and make millions!

msnbc is reporting that an appeal is being written up at this moment and they will try to file it this afternoon before the court closes for the weekend. In any case, she will be in jail over the weekend.

I'd be shaking and twitching too if I thought I was going back to jail!

She has a multi-million dollar contract for writing her prison diary. So she wins anyway.

I have no sympathy for anyone who drinks and drives. I've lost 3 people to drunk drivers. I personally don't think 45 days is enough with how many times she's gotten DUI's

ITA

We already got the Fox News/Rush Limbaugh talking point quip from earlier in the thread from Ms America, Dawn, but thanks for playing anyway...your consolation prize is waiting for you back in the green room...:rotfl:

Maybe it's a list of all the Republicans in Washington who have gotten DUI's in their lives. ;)

Greta's saying the real bad guy here is the Sheriff because he didn't follow procedure for stuff. Judge never knew about the phone call court appearance, he never filed the right papers for the medical condition. Greta said the Sheriff just blew off procedure and just bypassed all the rules.

I am sure we will be hearing more about the sheriff who released her. I just wonder how many HILTON Hotel points he got????:scratchin

ps sad to say...but I find this all WAY TOO AMUSING also!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :confused3

Who gave Shep Smith the bell? :rotfl2: I love it! And the Paris police cars with her on the way to jail just pased the circus! :clown:

I love it! This is better then any soap opera! Too bad they keep showing images of Paris. Let's get some pictures of Shep. He's hot! :thumbsup2

We already got the Fox News/Rush Limbaugh talking point quip from earlier in the thread from Ms America, Dawn, but thanks for playing anyway...your consolation prize is waiting for you back in the green room...:rotfl:

Great minds think alike! :rotfl2: I have been at physical therapy and then grocery shopping all afternoon. What else did I miss!

Because Joe Blow wouldn't have been released in the first place.

Exactly!

Sorry, no sympathy from me. Anyone that drives drunk must deal with the consequences of their actions. She should consider herself lucky that she didn't cause an accident or kill an innocent person. Accept it for what it is, a warning.

She is exactly where she needs to be. It's about time that these so-called celebrities live by the same rules and laws as the rest of us do.

You know, I really doubt it. Paris looks like a party girl, but I think that is her "business" (meaning enterprise). No matter who she is with; Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, et al and they look drunk, disheveled, a total mess; Paris never has a hair out of place. Not a wrinkle on her dress. She looks like she just stepped out of the shower. She gets paid to "show up". That is what she does. They may not be an admirable career but ya gotta give her credit that she can pull it off and make millions!

It very well couldn't be, but that is the first thing that comes to mind to me.

ESPECIALLY IN HER HOMEMADE VIDEOS:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

You never saw an attractive DRUNK before????? I have - plenty 'o times.

And since she's "paid to show up" . . . well, now she'll get just have to show up . . . FOR JAIL!!!! :rotfl:

There are plenty of Pics out there of her drunk

Has the GOP talking points ditto head REACHED NEW LOWS????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ('hmmm lets go back 40 years ago and dig up some democrat dirt ...and apply it to todays events!!!!' :thumbsup2 :headache: )

I am shocked they haven't blamed all of Paris's issues on Clinton yet!:rotfl: :rotfl:

I love it! This is better then any soap opera! Too bad they keep showing images of Paris. Let's get some pictures of Shep. He's hot! :thumbsup2

Hey! He's mine! I have admired :love: him since his coverage of the original Iraqi invasion when he and Rick Leventhal did great reporting and had a great friendly chemistry.

Private. Let's remember, she didn't make any money off of them, the guy in the video did.

But she STILL exposed herself quite willingly in front of the camera...!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter