paris screaming!!

Greta Van Susteren reporting that she feels there's something actually wrong with Paris. She feels she's a sick women, shaking and twitching the entire time in the courtroom. She's hoping that the judge is able to get her help because she said she clearly needs it.

oh, geez...

now greta van susteren is saying paris was twitching as though "something" was medically wrong with her....

whatever.

I wonder what her condition was. I think it's because she didn't eat or drink anything and made herself sick and dehydrated. If that's the case, than all the other prisoners will try it too so they can go home early.

That's what I heard, she wasn't eating much and got sick. :rolleyes:

For some reason I am not taking any joy in her situation. I really don't think they should re-instate the 45 days, in the end it was the Sheriff's decision to let her go. From what I have read her sentence was pretty steep for her offense anyway. I don't think celebrities should be given preferential treatment, but I also don't think they should be given extra punishment. I don't like Paris, but I do kind of feel for her.

ITA.

I just heard that for every day she behaves in jail, they could shed one day off her sentence so he said it was up to her to try and behave and not be hysterical each day. This was said by a lawyer on Fox News.

Perhaps the sheriff who violated the judge's order should be in the cell next to her. She took advantage of an opportunity; nothing wrong with that. He released her.

Say what you want about Paris but she has already done more time than Ted Kennedy did for killing a woman.

MsA

And less time than Martha Stewart, what's your point? :confused3

If something is really wrong with her, then stick her in the prison infirmary.

Did anyone see on the TMZ site the video where the guy from the Soprano's was asked about her? It is hillarious!

Greta's saying the real bad guy here is the Sheriff because he didn't follow procedure for stuff. Judge never knew about the phone call court appearance, he never filed the right papers for the medical condition. Greta said the Sheriff just blew off procedure and just bypassed all the rules.

In fact, this is better than a soap opera! All we need now is to find out the one in jail is really the evil twin!:scared1:

I had to look up and find FoxNews on my satalite. But I switched over from GH to watch this. :rotfl2:

People...she's crying because she can't handle "SOLITARY CONFINMENT"

My wish is they throw in in general public portion of the jail and then see how she likes it!

I am sure the judge reinstated the original sentence becasue she "faked" the ailment or intentionaly brought it on.

therefore thats contempt and grounds for stiffer penalties....instead the sheriffs "rewarded" her with home arresst..BULL....YOU KNOW WHAT.

This judge is great in my mind he isn't taking the Paris name into consideration anymore, rightfully so in my book.

Now we need to get over the whole she's being punished too strict..no she isn't...I personaly know people who have been put in longer than 45 days for thier first offense at drunk driving...1 is a family member and he was in for 6 months first offense..and you know what he is a close family member of mine and I say it was a good sentence

until we punish harshly drunk driving will not be looked at severly

as it is most people spend a few days in jail and have license takin away for some time.....doesn't stop most from driving or drinknin again.

choice!) Poor baby....ROTFLOL! I don't feel sorry for her at all. She could have KILLED someone driving drunk! I don't think there is any such thing as being to leniant.

My thoughts exactly. I don't hold out much hope but she and her drinking friends should realize the severity of what they're doing. This lesson may even spare their lives. Get a driver, Paris, you have the money!

Perhaps the sheriff who violated the judge's order should be in the cell next to her. She took advantage of an opportunity; nothing wrong with that. He released her.

Agree. Obviously she shouldn't just be allowed to go home because she's sad and has a tummy ache, but why does Paris have to serve out the entire 45 instead of the shortened sentence? It was the Sheriff's responsibility to see that the punishment handed down by the court was fulfilled. He/she is the one to blame in all of this. If I'm in jail and the cops say I can go home, it's a no brainer...I go home.

Greta Van Susteren reporting that she feels there's something actually wrong with Paris. She feels she's a sick women, shaking and twitching the entire time in the courtroom. She's hoping that the judge is able to get her help because she said she clearly needs it.

oh, geez...

now greta van susteren is saying paris was twitching as though "something" was medically wrong with her....

whatever.

DT's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter