Parents, would you be okay with this?

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Anxiety is curable. With the right cognitive therapy. Which actually makes you face your fears till they are manageable.

I have to change this anxiety isn't curable but very manageable with the right therapist.

sorry wouldn't allow me to edit.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Anxiety is curable. With the right cognitive therapy. Which actually makes you face your fears till they are manageable.

Yes, I know, thank you. What I was trying to get across was that it isn't as simple as telling my daughter to pay attention and nothing bad would happen to her, as the person who responded to my post wrote. There is nothing Simple about anxiety and having a teacher who "teaches" that way only makes matters worse. In elementary school, children should feel safe and secure. My child would not in a classroom such as this. The original poster asked if we would be ok with this teaching method, so I answered their question......NO!

I don't like this idea...but...no one will be "held back" in 5th grade for not singing in music class!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter