Parc Corniche on I-drive?

abbysmom

Mouseketeer
I am looking for good or bad reviews of this hotel. I checked out their website and it looks pretty nice. but any info is much appreciated. Do they have shuttles for the area theme parks?
Have a great night!!

Hi...not sure about shuttles, but would guess if they do a shuttle it will be one of the buses that stops at many different hotels and can be very slow and inconsistent.....PC is an older timeshare that is certainly livable and clean...it is not near as fancy as many of the new timeshares, but the price sould also be quite attractive. It is on the International Golf Course and has a nice pool area....rooms are small but comfortable...We stayed in a one bedroom for about 50 a night....two bedroom should be less than 80 or there are a lot better deals around..enjoy...Ted

We stayed here in April. It is a nice place, very quiet. We stayed in a 2 Bedroom but thought that the color schemes were very dark. We have stayed at the holiday villas for the same price it was much brighter and you had your own washer and dryer. That may be a small thing but it was good for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter